Thursday, July 26, 2007

ReNoobed

Hello peoples

I have a new Blog for you guys. He does play WoW and is all around the most intelligent person I know.

I am not kidding... It's fun to pick on him tho cuz his social skills are lower than mine... Booya!

(I gotta get back at him somehow!)

We have had a long relationship of fussing back and forth at each other. Also, please disregard anything he claims about me saying I was a "natural" gamer. I was young and needed the money.

You can hit him up on all of the following topics: Politics, WoW, Religions, Philosophy, History, Mathematics, Metals (this is what he does for a living, something having to do with the going rate on metals/ore) and why armsandfury sucks so bad and is not living up to his potential.

Without further ado...

http://renoobed.blogspot.com/

P.S.

Keep T.J. away from him :p

No comments:

Post a Comment