Friday, October 31, 2008

New Banner

See, when I made it with PsP at home it seemed more than bright enough. When I get to work I can't see ANYthing hardly.

Anyways, I took off the armory links of the alts because I won't be playing them after 13th of Nov. I plan on being pretty detailed with my warrior's journey through Wrath and have most if not all the tools to do so.

I will be outlining gear choices and questlines for gear. I will be using different websites and will link to them when I use them. I plan on doing on my blog for people who can't catch the good sites at word and for my own edification when it comes time to play the dorf.

Is the banner dark for everyone else?

BRK is sad that Kelmar is a changing... will need to send him an email of boobs with the new name on them so he can feel better about it. Yup, that should do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment