Check out this guys blog!
Great info and great funnnies.
1) Members of the opposing faction are more friendly when they are soloing.*Its amazing how quick the /wave emote will be thrown around when your enemies know its a 1 on 1 fight.
2) To automatically summon a member of the opposing faction simply be below 50% health and engage two mobs by accident.*Guaranteed to work every time.
3) All level 70 rogues and hunters you meet in the old world will attack you.*The amount of level 70 hunters and rogues messing around in the old world is simply astounding and they could probably fill up 15 Alterac Valley queues. However, since they only know how to farm and gank level 40s it would make for some pretty boring games.
4) Warlocks and Rogues tend to always attack you no matter the level difference.*Warlocks mostly do this because being feared while in an area with lots of mobs guarantees you get aggro and die. Rogues are just demented and will follow you around stealthed until .... well you read guideline number 2.
5) Paladins, Rogues, and Druids were the only classes that tried to run after a fight went bad for them.*(Sprint + Stealth) = (Bubble + Hearth) = LAME.
6) Mages and Hunters like high places. Don't grind next to walls or buildings with accessible roofs.*Just like in the horror movies, death comes from above.
7) Warriors who are leveling are probably the least aggressive class in the game.*I only ever got attacked by warriors who were lvl 70 with mortal strike epic weapons or in a group.
8) Blood elf paladins are a lot more likely to attack a member of the opposing faction then alliance paladins.*I am not sure but I think this might be related to their racial abilities which seem pvp oriented. Or it simply could be that there are more people leveling blood elf paladins then alliance ones at the moment.
9) Stranglethorn Vale ought to be napalmed to flush out the million asshats that make that place home.*Its kind of obvious but don't go here on the weekends, or during the day, or during a holiday. Honestly you're only going to be able to quest here between 4 and 7am in the morning.
10) A group of more then two members of the opposing faction will always attack you.*Three is the magic number where you become free honor and they have no risk.
Thanks to Relm for making this awesome list!